Hello everyone,

I love my Blackberry. This is my first one and I will never use another type of smartphone. Somehow, probably user error, the browser icon on my blackberry dissapeared. When I try to get online by clicking the CNN icon that I has previously installed, I get a message that says I am unable to connect to the internet. Is this something that I may have accidently done of is there a problem with Verizon? I would appreciate any help. I love accessing the internet on my Blackberry.

Thank you
    12-28-08 10:58 AM
    go to the menu screen where the browser icon use to be.

press the menu key and then SHOW ALL.

Does the browser icon then show up?? If it does highlight it, hit the menu key and un- check the HIDE option.

If you are having a problem with the CNN launcher, 1) the browser may have been uninstalled or 2) your data connection settings may be messed up.

Go to OPTIONS --> Advanced Options --> Applications
    to see if the browser is still there.

If it is, its a network problem, contact Verizon and make sure your data connection settings on your BB are correct. You may be able to locate those settings in the Verizon section of Crackberry.

Welcome to CB.... it will get addicting fast... I find myself on this way to much, I should really get a life other than CB
    12-28-08 11:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD