*This thread is for ShortcutMe beta testers with BlackBerry Pearl 81xx*

New version of ShortcutMe (V 3.2) with new exciting features needs beta testers.

If you don�t know ShortcutMe see this clip (Even that 8900 is used, shortcutme works in the same way on 81xx)
    New YouTube HD clip for ShortcutMe, the fastest BlackBerry Shortcut application, can be found here:

Free fully functional trial version available from:
    ShortcutMe, Fastest BlackBerry Shortcut Application - Personal Productivity Blackberry Software

If you are interested in beta testing, please send email to support at fonware dot ca.

In your email please specify the followings:
    Your BB model number,
    Your BB OS version,
    Your CrackBerry user name,
    Used ShortcutMe before? Own a license key already

Up to 5 testers who send feedbacks will get free license keys.

ShortcutMe - Testimonials
    ShortcutMe, Fastest BlackBerry Shortcut Application ( shortcutme.com )
    Fonware Ltd. - Flash
    06-13-09 06:19 PM
    email sent :-)
    06-13-09 07:33 PM
    I installed this and have been using it for a few hours now. Very cool app, could change the way I use my Blackberry! 2 Things though:

1: On the MultiClick Cofiguration Page, "Triple" as in "Triple Click" is incorrectly spelled as "Tripple." This word has only one "p"

2: Is there a way to configure vlingo to work with this software? I currently have vlingo set to my left convenience key and ShortcutMe to my right convenience key, but I would really like to configure both for ShortcutMe.

Thanks for the Beta!
    06-14-09 02:51 AM
    I installed this and have been using it for a few hours now. Very cool app, could change the way I use my Blackberry! 2 Things though:

1: On the MultiClick Cofiguration Page, "Triple" as in "Triple Click" is incorrectly spelled as "Tripple." This word has only one "p"

2: Is there a way to configure vlingo to work with this software? I currently have vlingo set to my left convenience key and ShortcutMe to my right convenience key, but I would really like to configure both for ShortcutMe.

Thanks for the Beta!
    1- Will fix the spelling.
    2- Vlingo requires the left conv. Key to be assigned to nothing, or otherwise it can't function correctly. Unfortunately, ShortcutMe can't change this
    requirement in Vlingo.

One of our customers however have come up with following solution:

-Left conv. Key assigned to nothing (for use with Vlingo)
    -Right conv key assigned to ShortcutMe.

Now when he clicks right conv key once and then left conv key several
    times (max 1 second delay between right and left conv key click), he
    can launch those 3 apps/tasks assigned in multiclick config page for
    the left conv key.

Maybe not an easy solution, but it is the only solution available.

ShortcutMe, Fastest BlackBerry Shortcut Application (shortcutme.com)
    Fonware Ltd. - Flash
    06-14-09 10:12 AM
    3.2.0.4 is ready on OTA link.

Changes comparing to 3.2.0.3:

1- Added AppName "Options_SubPage" that allows you to create shortcut to a subpage under BB's Options page (For example Status page). Parameter is the position of the sub page name on Options page ("About" being 1).

2- Support for launching BlackBerry Wallet

3- Easier to "live with" shortcut conflict: If shortcutMe sees that a shortcut is duplicated or is a subset of another shortcut, it does not launch it. It just show them so the user can use trackball to launch them(i.e. shortcuts "A" and "AB". User enters "A". Both "A" and "AB" are shown. nothing is launched. If then "B" is entered "AB" is launched)

4- Cleaner Shortcut Configuration page: Examples are now moved to a separate window that can be opened from the menu.

5- "Triple" is now spelled correctly!

Could you please upgrade and test 1 and 3 above?

ShortcutMe, Fastest BlackBerry Shortcut Application (shortcutme.com)
    Fonware Ltd. - Flash
    06-17-09 07:26 AM
    V 3.2.0.5 is ready for download

Changes comparing to 3.2.0.4:
    1- A bug that did not allow launching by typing some shortcuts is removed.
    2- Bluetooth_Toggle (Parameter 5;3)
    3- Options_SubPage parameters are changed. More stable (?)
    4- Add/Edit Shortcut Page is changed a lot. It is now easier to create/modify a shortcut using two setup buttons that even comes up with examples for parameters after AppName is set.

Please upgrade and report any bugs/critic.

Please give feedback on Add/Edit Shortcut Page (Conv.Key, Menu Key, "Add Shortcut").
    06-17-09 10:12 PM
    V 3.2.0.6 is on OTA link ready for download.

Changes comparing to 3.2.0.5:

- More color options.
    - Easier to create shortcut for new users (Step-By-Step setup buttons)
    - Set Parameter button in Shortcut Setting Page will help setting Parameter field to something proper for the selected App Name.
    - Some typos corrected.
    - Some bugs removed
    - Menu items for MultiClick Config. page are changed making it easier to setup Multi- Click feature.
    06-19-09 08:17 AM
    Been using the beta for awhile now, and I love it. Works great with camera, BOLT Browser, various websites, message box (trying to remember what else I've tried it with). And that Vlingo trick works great too. Only issue I had was Task List locked up the whole phone, then I realized I didn't have Task List installed (Doh!). Works great... although apparently now I am expired :-(
    06-24-09 03:18 PM
    Been using the beta for awhile now, and I love it. Works great with camera, BOLT Browser, various websites, message box (trying to remember what else I've tried it with). And that Vlingo trick works great too. Only issue I had was Task List locked up the whole phone, then I realized I didn't have Task List installed (Doh!). Works great... although apparently now I am expired :-(
    Thanks.
    No, ShortcutMe will not expire on you, the valued beta tester!
    See my next post here to get your free license key.
    06-24-09 04:34 PM
    FYI: ShortcutMe V3.2.1.0 is released now.

Please send your comments/questions regarding this new version and your free license (for those beta testers who have reported bug/suggested changes) using the thread below:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/you...ilable-253682/

Edit: Link is corrected!
    Last edited by Vijik; 06-24-09 at 07:36 PM.
    06-24-09 04:36 PM
    Invalid link :-(

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-09 07:09 PM
    Invalid link :-(

Sorry. Corrected the link.
    06-24-09 07:37 PM
    Noticed something in the current version... Configured for "GPS Config," it opens the Service Books.

06-24-09 10:42 PM
    Noticed something in the current version... Configured for "GPS Config," it opens the Service Books.

GPS_Config uses some default parameters if the parameter field is not set by the user. On most phones those default parameters are correct, on some not.
    So, if yours is not working you need to set the parameters correctly.

What parameters to set?
    After setting the AppName to "GPS_Config" in the Shortcut Setting Page, click on the "Set Parameter ..." button to see an example and description of how the parameter field should be set for GPS_Config.
    06-24-09 10:58 PM
    hey, you free trial desktop download link doesn't work. i click on it and nothing happens
    06-25-09 06:39 AM
    hey, you free trial desktop download link doesn't work. i click on it and nothing happens
    I just tried it on mobihand(ShortcutMe, Fastest BlackBerry Shortcut Application - Personal Productivity Blackberry Software) and the desktop download link worked fine.

Could it be that you have not specified your BlackBerry device on Mobihand page before clicking on the Trial link?
    06-25-09 07:15 AM
    I just tried it on mobihand(ShortcutMe, Fastest BlackBerry Shortcut Application - Personal Productivity Blackberry Software) and the desktop download link worked fine.

Could it be that you have not specified your BlackBerry device on Mobihand page before clicking on the Trial link?
    Opps, i'm talking about the one on shortcutme.com. but i'll try the other one
    06-25-09 07:37 AM
    I got 4 emails from users asking me to add screen capture feature to ShortcutMe. So I added it.

With ShortcutMe 3.2.1.1 you can capture screenshots, then email or MMS it, or just keep it on the uSD card.

Capturing screenshot can be done anytime by for example double clicking a convenience key or clicking ConvKey + S + S.

You can also set the quality of the produced screenshot image (0-100, 100 being the best quality). This will be useful to create smaller files that can easier be sent by email or MMS.

I am alpha testing 3.2.1.1. Will soon make it available for download on OTA beta testing link and then on Mobihand.
    06-25-09 09:08 PM
    Screenshots would be awesome. Keep up the great work.

06-25-09 09:17 PM
    New version with screenshot capture feature is ready for download.

See my post regarding this on the following thread:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/you...ilable-253682/
    06-25-09 11:54 PM
    Awesome work, but I have a problem with the screenshots. I keep getting a screenshot of the ShortcutMe Screen :-(
    07-02-09 08:34 PM
    Awesome work, but I have a problem with the screenshots. I keep getting a screenshot of the ShortcutMe Screen :-(
    What happens after you launch Screanshot shortcut?

Usually after screenshot shortcut is launched, shortcutme's screen should disappear, then after 1.5 seconds later it should come back to forefront with a popup screen saying that the screenshot is taken. Do you see the same thing happening on your BB?
    07-02-09 10:27 PM
    I had it set for the quadruple click on the left key (I am also using Vlingo) and the screenshot was only getting the shortcutme menu. When I reconfigured it to doubleclick on the right key, it works fine.

07-04-09 10:56 PM
    New version of ShortcutMe, 3.4, is now available for beta testing.

Continue discussions on:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/you...kberry-257134/
    07-05-09 03:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD