What it do....
    checkin out all the hype for the new phones, Ive noticed that the pearl is left out...I mean the Bold looks like a 88/curve upgrade, and the javelin looks like a curve upgrade, kickstart just to dap in the clam-shell market, prob provide a cheaper phone to attract new consumers...but is there no love for a possible next gen Pearl. Poking around I didn't see anything on the topic of that. I kno its model is fairly new, but anyone hears any rumors? I like having all the capabilities on a slimmer candy bar phone.....
    07-28-08 08:55 AM
    I am in agreement. I am a little disappointed that I have not seen anything yet. I am very worried that the kickstart is suppose to be the next Gen for this device. I quite dislike flip phones and I don't like the bulk of the curve, bold, etc. Pray for it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-08 01:31 PM
    I don't think that they're going to upgrade IMO.

I hope, but not optimistic

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-08 04:15 PM
    yeah, i left the clamshells behind mad long ago....your right we can only hope......
    07-28-08 05:18 PM
    The new Pearl 8110 & 8120 for GSM carriers was released just a couple of months ago. So the Pearl was not left out.
    07-28-08 05:22 PM
    yeah but ther TMO got what Wifi....ATT got GPS orwhatever..not the much of an upgrade ....a slightly restyled keyboard as well....I wanted a curve for the longest but settled on a pearl, And I tell you what Im more than satisfied with the phone.......but seeing the Javelin, the Bold, Thunder and now the clamshell Kickstart.....Just would like to hear about new restyled or performance and software/features for the Pearl.....Have to admit theres alot of Hungry Pearl users out there
    07-29-08 07:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD