Hi! I have a question and I was hoping someone here could help me out! I just bought a Pearl 8130 (and also a Curve 8330 for my mother, lol), and I was wondering if it is possible to view your email contacts? For example, in my Yahoo email (which I have registered through my device so that it is now an application icon), after you hit "Compose New," is there a way to view your *email* contacts, not your phone contacts?

Thank you so much!!! I really appreciate any help in the matter!
    01-11-09 09:50 AM
    I don't believe you can but you can download Yahoo Go! which will give you access to those contacts and other Yahoo "widgets".
    01-11-09 09:53 AM
    Thanks for the quick reply! I think I'll try that because it would be really convenient to have my contact list! Do you have any idea where I can download this Yahoo Go? And is it a safe program? Thank you again!
    01-11-09 09:55 AM
    Thanks for the quick reply! I think I'll try that because it would be really convenient to have my contact list! Do you have any idea where I can download this Yahoo Go? And is it a safe program? Thank you again!
    Go o Yahoo.com and click on the Yahoo mobile link on the left side of the page. You can read all about what it does. And you will see a "Yahoo on your Blackberry" link there also. I used it for awhile and it's a very nice looking application but for my needs I rarely use my yahoo email. Give it a try and let us know what you think. If you search the forums also I'm sure there are many threads relating to this app. Hope this works for you!
    01-11-09 10:03 AM
    Hi not sure if this will help but I downloaded yahoo instant messenger and can message back and fourth and I think if when entering your contanya in address book make sure you included any of their email addresses so when you go to compose new and select contact it will show options on which email or number you want! Hope that makes sense
    Hi! I have a question and I was hoping someone here could help me out! I just bought a Pearl 8130 (and also a Curve 8330 for my mother, lol), and I was wondering if it is possible to view your email contacts? For example, in my Yahoo email (which I have registered through my device so that it is now an application icon), after you hit "Compose New," is there a way to view your *email* contacts, not your phone contacts?

Thank you so much!!! I really appreciate any help in the matter!
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-11-09 11:33 AM
    Thank you, thank you, thank you!!
    01-11-09 05:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD