I have the white silicone skin and my bb looks cool. I have a black bb pearl but I change the battery door to white and the screen to white as well so I have a black and white bb pearl. Looks good with the white silicone skin.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    It does look good with the white silicon.

03-03-08 06:16 AM
    i don't like the black, but i do have the white and like it. so far i think the red is my favorite. i want to order orange, blue, and maybe green IF i can find the lime green one, i don't like the olive green.
    03-03-08 07:09 AM
    My Pearl changes her outfit with her theme, but lately she's been wearing the hot pink one. I carry her in a holster when I'm at work without any problem. I do wish they would come up with some new colors like bright yellow, lime green and purple.
    03-03-08 07:13 AM
    ooooooo yellow and purple! i would want those!
    03-03-08 07:33 AM
    like the white one. thanks for the pic, tranceformer
    03-03-08 07:47 AM
    Here are the colors available for the 8120 / 8130.

The great news is, these colors will be available for the Curve very very soon!

New Skin Colors for Curve COMING SOON!!! - PinStack.com
    COOL BEANS!!!! I like the maroon one! I've seen it available for the Pearl but not the Curve. My wish has been granted!
    03-03-08 08:25 AM

What's the worst color? Green! And to think this is my favorite color
    I can't believe that. The green is my favorite of the currently available colors. It is currently out of stock here in the CB store and on several of the other BB sites.

Black is soooo boring. Hard to believe it is one of the most popular. LOL
    03-03-08 08:28 AM
    I can't believe that. The green is my favorite of the currently available colors. It is currently out of stock here in the CB store and on several of the other BB sites.

Black is soooo boring. Hard to believe it is one of the most popular. LOL

i have the black - it's my fave color (other than the hot pink one!!!)...and I don't think it (or myself) is boring...
    03-03-08 11:20 AM
    I have a dark red one for my red pearl...and i love it. I tried it with the dark pink and it was just to much going on with it to me.
    03-03-08 01:21 PM
    I have a red skin with a red phone, but what other color do you think goes well with a red phone??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-05-08 01:07 PM
    does anyone have any pictures of skins on a red 8130.. i cant decide what color to buy
    03-05-08 01:32 PM
    i kinda want to get the orange one! :]
    I just got an orange one today. Sucks that everyone here is saying theirs gets loose. Oh well.
    03-05-08 03:37 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD