Hello Crackberry Members!

Im new to the site and glad to be a part of it! Great information, apps, etc!

Ive had a pearl for over a year and LOVE IT! I recently dropped my pearl, lost the speaker, and decided to go to Verizon for an upgrade to a new pearl!

The transfer of all my information from previous pearl to the new one was difficult but Im almost there! The only thing I NEED help with is this....

My email accounts are set up but not working properly on my pearl. I recieve the emails but at the top of the email it says "Received using: Unknown" and when I go to delete the emails it only lets me delete them from my phone and not the mailbox as well!! I had options under the "Email Reconciliation" option that had it fixed for moment, but now those options arent even there on my phone so it doesnt give me the option to say prompt for user input on deletes. So any help would be appreciated.

Great to be on here with other excited Blackberry users!
    -Bill
    05-22-09 09:55 AM
    Not sure if this will help, but have you tried just deleting the email account you have on it and then just re-adding it?
    05-22-09 04:38 PM
    When in doubt, always do a mandatory battery pull.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-22-09 09:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD