I mean when surfing certain sites there are sometimes a ton of links and it can be very tricky to roll up and down a page to get your correct link. Is there a way to move the cursor with your trackball to any point on your screen so I don't have to be so frustrated?
    05-17-08 04:25 PM
    05-17-08 04:35 PM
    I couldn't get that to work on my BB -- it installed and when trying the connection test it went through all 20 or so tests or w/e it did and said it failed as there was no internet connection. I think its because I can't use wifi with mine, only edge
    05-17-08 04:54 PM
    In your BB browser, go to options then general properties. You can do a couple of things here. You can enable to cursor in the column view (wap view), or you can set the browser to page view (which always allows cursor use). Try them out and see what you like.

Opera Mini doesn't require wifi - it should work on edge just fine.
    05-17-08 04:59 PM
    I couldn't get that to work on my BB -- it installed and when trying the connection test it went through all 20 or so tests or w/e it did and said it failed as there was no internet connection. I think its because I can't use wifi with mine, only edge
    Did you set your APN correctly? Look in Options, Advanced Options, TCP set the APN to what your carrier specifies and then OperaMini will work.

If you look here http://www.operamini.com/help/connect/ where you got OperaMini, the APN settings for most carriers are listed.

My 8110 (no WiFi, only EDGE) works fine with OperaMini.
    05-17-08 06:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD