For some reason I can make and receive calls on my 8130 and get txt messages. But I cant access the internet/beejive/facebook on my phone seems like anything that has to do with connecting to the internet is anyone else having the same issue??? If not any ideas what I need to do its been crapping out alot lately im about the end with it but really trying to hold out for the 9630 Tour.
    06-20-09 09:26 AM
    For some reason I can make and receive calls on my 8130 and get txt messages. But I cant access the internet/beejive/facebook on my phone seems like anything that has to do with connecting to the internet is anyone else having the same issue??? If not any ideas what I need to do its been crapping out alot lately im about the end with it but really trying to hold out for the 9630 Tour.
    First do a battery pull if that doesnt work
    try logging into your emails settings , then press bbkey>service books> then send service books. If that doesnt work.. do youknow how to log into the BIS site??
    06-20-09 09:33 AM
    Have you tried a battery pull?
    06-20-09 09:34 AM
    I did a battery pull last night. Also forgot to mention im not getting any emails as well........
    just tried going into email settings it just says requesting with that damn red bar sorry im irritated seeing it.
    06-20-09 09:36 AM
    I did a battery pull last night. Also forgot to mention im not getting any emails as well........
    just tried going into email settings it just says requesting with that damn red bar sorry im irritated seeing it.
    go options>advanced>host routingtable>bbkey> registar now
    06-20-09 09:50 AM
    still nothing doing another hard battery pull gonna let it sit for a good while
    06-20-09 10:54 AM
    dont waste your time call your carrier and ask them to resend your service books and help you set up your bis account...battery pull just going to shut ur phone off at this point
    06-20-09 10:55 AM
    imma have to im already over my txt messaging limit because i dont have my bee jive which I use for all IMs to try and limtit my txting imma be about 300+txt messages over
    06-20-09 11:02 AM
    ok after a 35 min battery pull it all seems to be working now. so imma have to watch it.
    06-20-09 11:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD