Ok so my 8130 pearl is running slow all I have running on it is home, BB message, call log, messages, n brower all the normal ones. Its running really slow and it just started yesterday night for no reason. I close out of everyth when I'm done using it n don't let other programs run unless they are in use than when I'm done I close them right away.

Does anyone know if I can free up my BB so it will keep running fast. It was good for a little and slows down for no reason. Please someone help me out

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-27-08 06:10 PM
    Shut down and restart. Then if that doesn't work, pull the battery.
    05-27-08 06:12 PM
    05-27-08 06:14 PM
    i do a battery pull at least once a week. this will clear up tons of memoury and keep your phone running smoothly. i also make sure i properly exit out of all programs and apps so theyre not running in the background, and i reguarly clear my internet cache. hope this helps.

oh! and always use a memoury card!!
    05-27-08 06:38 PM
    I followed the thread Stoner posted. It was easy to follow and I gained so much device memory from doing it. My Pearl 8130 is running 24-25 free file as of now. I downloaded the latest update for my Verizon 8130 as instructed and it is great! Also, I recommend joining the BlackBerry members' Lounge. It will let you know if an update for your Berry is available through your carrier. BTW, thanks Stoner...
    05-27-08 07:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD