Ok, My wifes Pearl (8110) started having fatal errors....She got the 507, 205 etc etc with the grey screen and the reset button. If you pulled the battery and tried to reboot you would just get another error. The phone would not boot what so ever....no matter what I did. No biggie I thought because I could just wipe it and reinstall and restore it off her last back up and all would be good! NOT..... first off she decided to go back to her Iphone! Well she needed her contacts so the only way is to sync the BB to outlook and then sync the Iphone to outlook to get them transfered! Well after countless hours I cant get her phone to take the software. It gets a fatal error and never seems to connect. I have tried it with App Loader and with desktop manager. Now the screen shows a 561 error. I cant seem to find any easy and free way to open and convert a .ipd file to be able to get her contacts back to her. Any suggestions on how to get this OS to load on this dam thing??? Or another way to get her contacts from a .ipd file so I can get them on her Iphone???? Thanks for any and all suggestions/solutions!!!

Wes
    11-30-09 08:42 PM
    Oh....and so everyone knows I used Jl Command to wipe it first.
    11-30-09 08:43 PM
    Anyone?????????
    12-01-09 08:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD