Hi all,

I am a new Pearl operator(vzn). I had a Treo 700w before and thought I was happy now all I can say is WOW!!!!!!

I do need to adjust to the email format. use to the outlook. I did buy the BB smart software but its still different.

anyway to my question: I have the vzn skin and plastic holster. but, they don't work together. I need a holster that will hold it skinned. I am hard on my equipment. Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks
    11-22-07 09:05 AM
    Lots of options for the 8100 out there, but you'll have to wait a little while most likely for GOOD options for the 8130.

Watch the selection in the ShopCrackBerry.com store - we'll keep adding to it as options come out: BlackBerry Cases | ShopCrackBerry

Make sure you change the Device Selector to 8130....

If you're REALLY hard on the 8130, you'll need an OtterBox Defender. They just released it for the Pearl 8100, and I've spoken to them and they should have it for the 8130 in the first quarter of 2008.

Seidio also has a holster for an unskinned Pearl 8130 out now (should be in our store soon), and I'm sure they are already working on a holster for a skinned 8130 by now too.
    11-22-07 09:35 AM
    kevin-

and dod...

seidio holster works perfrectly for the 8130...

i have one i use for my skinned berry and its awesome....

-db
    11-22-07 10:00 AM
    kevin-

and dod...

seidio holster works perfrectly for the 8130...

i have one i use for my skinned berry and its awesome....

-db

can you let us know the model and where you got it?

Thanks
    11-22-07 10:43 AM
    are you using this guy with a skinned 8130? i guess that style should fit... the camera and buttons have moved a bit on 8130 from 8100, but for that type of holster the dimensions are basically the same.

Seidio Skinned Shield Holster | BlackBerry Holsters | BlackBerry Cases | ShopCrackBerry
    11-22-07 10:49 AM
    thats the one kevin...thanks for the link.

-db

it works flawlessly...
    11-24-07 07:25 AM
    Hey Guys, just ordered my Blackberry Pearl from VZ and am waiting for it to arrive. I am looking at getting SEIDIO holster, my question is can it be put in with the face out too? when I am driving around at work I want to be able to see if I get messages/calls without having to take it out of its holster. I will be attached to my dash on a clip and not on my belt.
    11-24-07 10:29 AM
    Kev,

Any thoughts on when the 8130 version of the Mobi crystal hard case will be out?

As in:
    "Mobi Products ClearCase for BlackBerry Pearl 8100"
    hXXp://shop.crackberry.com/a/blackberry-hard-cases/mobi-products-clearcase-_4-123--1764.htm

Was going to skin it with a Body Guardz but thinking I still need protection from a fall... so, I wait for the Mobi...

On side note, anyone know which has a more exact fit for the 8130, the Invisible Shield skin or Body Guardz?

Thanks!
    -s
    11-26-07 11:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD