I have a blackberry pearl 8130 and Verizon is my carrier

I also have a 1Gb expansion card

When I record videos I am unable to save them at all even when I specify to save the card

Any help? Thanks in advance
    04-26-08 05:03 PM
    No one? any advice?
    04-29-08 10:17 AM
    Have you even tried the simplest of troubleshooting steps at this point...ie...pull your battery out, possibly reload your OS?
    04-29-08 10:29 AM
    Your expansion card could be formatted on a different device (computer or different model of phone)
    04-29-08 10:45 AM
    When you pause recording by pressing the trackball, it's just a pause, not stop. After pausing by pressing the trackball, if you're ready to save the video, select the "Stop" icon (second from left) and press trackball. This ends the recording. Then you can save it.
    04-29-08 11:09 AM
    thanks for the responses, i have tried resetting it, i have to do it quite frequently actually because it likes to freeze up when i am browsing on the internet...

and after i record something, i pause it, but when i go to select stop, it does not do anything, and also it says that is is 0kb regardless of what or how long i record.

and yes, it is formatted correctly, i have a lot of pictures on the card, and used the phone itself to formart the card when i purchased it
    04-29-08 12:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD