Was wondering what is the prefered method for cleaning your pearl? I have like a residue left from holding it and wandered what is the vest thing to make it like new again.
    05-06-08 04:27 PM
    You can try a little diluted alcohol mixed with water, but real light on the cloth. My suggestion would be to pick up one of these. My Wife and I each have one, and they are great!
    Last edited by cap10mark; 05-07-08 at 06:30 AM.
    05-07-08 06:27 AM
    If the resuide you have is just like the oil from your face and hands, a microfiber cloth is great for cleaning off phones. I used to have a Moto ROKR which is a huge fingerprint magnet, and the cloth brought it back to it's original shiny newnness. I also use the same cloth on my Pearl and it lookes as good as new. You can get them from most eyeglass stores, and I'm also pretty positive you can find them in places like Wal-Mart. I have a small pocket sized one that I keep in my purse, that way if I ever need to touch my phone up it's always right there.
    05-07-08 10:30 AM
    and if you want some extra protection and easy to clean try these Best Skins Ever Home Page
    05-07-08 10:33 AM
    The ScreenGuardz micro-fiber cleaning cloth able to removes smudges and fingerprints from your Blackberry display without scratching your screen. Ideal Cleaning Cloth to your Blackberry & perfect for your Blackberry screen .....just $5
    05-07-08 10:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD