my son dropped his bb pearl and the track ball and and a whole bunch of other pieces fell out.. unable to figure out how to put back..we are needing to know how to view his contacts via desktop manager or anything else..cant seem to do anything without the trackball?
    05-27-09 06:33 PM
    05-28-09 09:47 AM
    BlackBerry Desktop Manager will let you make a backup, but it does not have viewer.

The good news is, there is a free viewer/editor available at:

Free download ABC Amber BlackBerry Editor, edit contacts in IPD files
    05-28-09 09:51 AM
    just buy a new trackball and my guess is that it willl come with directions on how to put it in.
    07-21-09 06:15 PM
    Yep cheap and easy to install.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-21-09 08:25 PM
    or theres a thread on this site with instructions.
    its listed as "how to clean trackball" i think. its more for cleaning the trackball but it tells you how to uninstall and reinstall it. sorry i cant find the link at the moment.
    07-22-09 10:44 AM
    Buy a new one but make sure you back everything up with desktop manager from time to time so you can always get all ur **** back. It will backup not only your contacts but your txts and apps as well
    07-23-09 02:49 AM
    In a message body use the space key to scroll down and use 1,7,3 ,9 to go up and down, top and bottom. or call them:

PDA Repair World - A full line of RIM BlackBerry repair services and BlackBerry parts for all BlackBerry handheld devices
    07-23-09 09:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD