Why is it so hard to find out the lame [email protected] email/username i set up 2 years ago and never used again? I got the password but it seems no matter where I look for this I cant find it and it is blocking me from adding a new email account to my BB.
    I looked on my verizon account online, didnt see it there.
    I looked in my service book, status just about everywhere i could
    I have a yahoo account already on there but I set it up a long time ago.
    How do I access this email/username?

ps. I love crackberry!
    pps. I know this is probably already somewhere in here, but try not to flame to hard if you know the answer just lemme know. I did a search but all the answers were not the right one.
    09-29-09 11:32 AM
    Did you try calling Verizon? It's not going to be in any of the places you already checked.
    09-29-09 11:43 AM
    Are you trying to log into a bis ? If so should just be a username and password you may have to contact your data guys for the password and username

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-29-09 12:00 PM
    not yet, i was trying to avoid that.
    09-29-09 12:01 PM
    .. Well that's what your gonna have to do then

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-29-09 12:26 PM
    There is an easy place to find your BIS account address.

Options / Advanced Options / Default Services. Highlight Calender or Messaging and press the trackball.

A list will pop up with each of the configured services, including BIS. You will still need your password, but you will have the correct account name.
    09-29-09 12:47 PM
    thanks reed,
    When i get there the only ones listed are my yahoo accounts, even when I press the trackball...
    i got my password from the BB site using my pin but i cant get the username right.
    09-29-09 01:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD