Ok... Some how my blackberry got wet. I have no idea how. One second i was talking on the phone, and the next it shut down on me... It would not let me restart it or anything. I took the battery, sim and media card out, and let them sit for a while. The white bar on my battery shows red x's... But it was just working a second ago... I put everything back in and it finally started up... But my track ball won't let me click on anything, and none of the buttons will work. So i reieve calls and messages but can not open them... SOME ONE PLEASE HELP ME!!! What am i suppose to do?
    05-19-08 03:47 PM
    Take it apart as much as you can. Put it in a bag with some bread and let it sit for a day and try again tomorrow.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-08 03:51 PM
    You need to let it dry out for about a day. Hopefully after that it will work. YOu can also try putting it in rice to help absorb the moisture.
    05-19-08 03:52 PM
    Don't rememeber how your BB got wet? How much did you drink last night? If its water damged, it may not work properly again. Put in with rice to help dry up the moisture. You can only hope and wait it out and see if things change.
    05-19-08 03:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD