My phone has turned off my network twice now. This morning my alarm didn't go off.....so i was late to work. I check to see if my alarm was off but it wasn't. I had to turn my network on. Why is my phone doing this
    Is there something i can do to prevent this. Has anyone had this problem
    07-02-08 09:32 AM
    This sounds like a battery issue.

The alarms and the network are not related... but a bad battery may cause this. Once your Berry drops below a certain amount of charge it will turn of the Mobile Network to conserve power, while still leaving it available to use for Calendar, Tasks, and other purposes.

If this keeps happening, talk to Sprint. Or look into a new battery. Does your Battery hold charge? How often do you recharge your device?
    07-02-08 09:41 AM
    It's a new phone I've have had it for 2 months if you can call it new. Yes it holds a charge about 2 days but I charge it every nite. I dont think it's the battery
    07-02-08 10:20 AM
    I just got mine as well. The first phone I had would drain the battery in one day. I had to keep charging it everywhere. So I took it back to best buy where I bought it and they replaced it because he said they had gotten a bad batch of bb pearl's, they were not holding the battery charge and roller ball was not working right. They gave me another and It's all good now. I still have to charge my phone every 2 days though. Is that normal?
    07-02-08 10:36 PM
    BTW!!! Sprint will charge you an upgrade fee of 19.99 even if your a new customer of 1 month and said everytime you change phones you get a fee charged. Does it apply even when your paying for replacement plan? So he reimb. me for that (FYI)
    07-02-08 10:38 PM
    Make sure you don't have your BB set for auto on/off, as my 8130 turns off the radio when it turns back on. This is very annoying and I don't understand why its set up that way.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-03-08 09:04 AM
    Make sure you don't have your BB set for auto on/off, as my 8130 turns off the radio when it turns back on. This is very annoying and I don't understand why its set up that way.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Check that too its disable for auto on/off
    Thanks
    07-03-08 12:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD