Hello all,

I have an 8110 and I have a strange problem: after a small fall of the equipment (around 20 cm) the phone stop to work. The only thing that is visible now is the blink of red led when I connect the battery, or the green led when the equipment is off.

With the DesktopManager I could upgrade the software without problems, but still no display or lights.

I tried also with JL_Cmder, to downgrade or upgrade, and also I don't have any kind of problems to do it.

I tried the OS 4.3 and 4.5, and the problem is still the same.

With the JL_Cmder I can see the versions of the equipment, the logs, I can do wipe and also the factory reset. And I can see the what shoud appear on the display with the screnshots. With the screenshots, when I tried to press some keys, only some of them work: the on/off key, the green key, and one more lateral key. The rest of the keys don't work (also the ball don't work).

I did a lot of wipes, a lot of reset to factory, and also some upgrades and downgrades of OS from different carriers, and the result is always the same: a blank display and no lights on the keyboards.

So, it seems to me that equipment is working, but for some reason the software is not working well.

So, have you any suggestion? Can you help me?

Thank you for your cooperation.
    03-06-09 02:51 PM
    Doesn't like a software problem. Sounds like you just broke your phone

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-06-09 09:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD