whats goin on guys..i recently switched my old 8130 with a new one and it has the new software feat which lets u go straight into standby mode..which i kinda like but i dont because u can still waste battery power if u keep touching end.talk.bb menu.or the back button while in standby(if this happens in your pocket i mean)..anyway my biggest problem is when i try to listen ton my music i cant put it in standby..the music cuts off..or i have to try and trick it into standby with the music playing..is anyone else having this problem??
    06-02-08 12:25 PM
    Yeah, I don't think that's possible, because it is standby mode, which is there to save on battery power and provide a simple keylock. if you want to listen to music without fear of pressing buttons, i'd suggest that you get a carrier.
    06-02-08 05:21 PM
    First time you hit standby with music playing, it will stop the music, hit the button again it will come out of standby and the music will restart, quickly hit standby again, it will go into standby and the music will play.
    GL

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-02-08 05:47 PM
    First time you hit standby with music playing, it will stop the music, hit the button again it will come out of standby and the music will restart, quickly hit standby again, it will go into standby and the music will play.
    GL

Oh....lol. Well, give that a shot. I may be wrong, then.
    06-02-08 05:49 PM
    GL

He's right, I use .97 and that's how I listen to music with my BB in my pocket. It's pretty annoying, but you just have to start mashing the standby key and it'll eventually work.
    06-02-08 06:40 PM
    yeah i kno about quickly pushing standby button..i was wondering if there was a way i can just go into standby like it use to before the OS upgrade..
    06-04-08 10:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD