I have something strange going on with my 8130. I have a 6 gig card in it and I've added several songs to the music folder on the media card via desktop manager. They are all mp3 and are not drm protected. They all seemed to copy onto the card just fine and show when I browse to the device memory card via windows explorer.

The problem is I copied 18 albums of music but only 6 show up in the music player. Again All 18 albums and there song show up on the memory card in both windows explorer and desktop manager. I treid formatting the card and reinstalling all the music agin but it made no difference. Why the bb player isn't seeing them I have no idea.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
    BA
    02-28-08 09:40 AM
    Try pulling the battery. Your media manager is not updating for some reason.
    Last edited by Garz; 02-28-08 at 11:25 AM. Reason: punctuation
    02-28-08 11:24 AM
    The funny thing is I loaded the songs all in one session. Some are being recognized and some aren't. Odd
    02-28-08 11:49 AM
    The funny thing is I loaded the songs all in one session. Some are being recognized and some aren't. Odd
    Did you try the battery pull? If that doesn't work it could be because your BB cannot read the 6 GB card correctly.
    02-28-08 12:07 PM
    Pulling the battery did the trick. Thanks Garz.
    02-28-08 12:11 PM
    I always pull my battery after I add new songs to make sure the media manager updates correctly.
    02-28-08 12:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD