I have a Pearl 8130, which is great. I got an 8gb micro sd for Christmas, and loaded about 1200 songs on it from my CD's, its a little over half full. In Media Manager, all the songs/albums show as being on the card, but when I look for them in the phone, some albums don't show up. Not too many, maybe just a couple. I probably have about 300 albums in there, maybe 4 or 5 don't show on the phone, but I know they are on the card. Any advice?
    01-09-09 03:57 PM
    You may have to format the card from your BB. Do you know how to do this?
    01-09-09 04:00 PM
    No, I dont.
    01-09-09 04:01 PM
    Go to Options and look for Memory or Media Card (depends on the OS). When you find it, hit the menu key and look for format. When you format the card, you'll loose everything so all of the media files will have to be uploaded again.
    01-09-09 04:03 PM
    Also if they are NOT in the "Music" Folder they may not show up on your device as well as if they are incompat. files they will show on your PC, since your PC can probably play them but NOT on your device as they are incompat. especially if you see most but not those..

What type of files are they?
    01-09-09 04:12 PM
    Thanks Bob. When I do this, should I load the music back on the card through Media Mgr w/ it in the phone, or can I put the card in my laptop and load it?
    01-09-09 04:14 PM
    they are all WMA files, as far as I can tell, they all came from my CD"s, none were downloaded
    01-09-09 04:17 PM
    I would load them with the card in the phone and it hooked up to your laptop. You also might think about making them as mp3's. My phone hasn't had any problems with my files as mp3's. Just a thought

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-09-09 06:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD