hello... i am new here so im going to ask this one question... is it possible to transfer the windows live messenger from one BB to my blackberry... heres the breakdown of what i mean.... my sister has the blackberry pearl 8130 (pink) wich contains the msn application (wich i desire) and a whole bunch of other messengers like google talk and what not....but for some reason my black berry doesnt have those applications... so im wondering if it is possible to transfer my sisters BB msn to mine.

NOTE: we have the same servis provider.

another note: hers came with the msn application
    Last edited by shveet; 07-26-08 at 03:31 PM.
    07-26-08 03:17 PM
    No, it is not. You will need to download all your own applications.

And your Blackberry does not have them because they don't feature these applications out of the box.
    07-26-08 03:22 PM
    Yeah you actually can, but what you would have to do is make a backup using DTM of your sisters phone and load it on yours as a restore.
    07-26-08 03:53 PM
    mine featured windows live messenger out of the box..
    07-26-08 11:20 PM
    Kenneth is right, you could transfer your sister's MSN to your phone -- but it's hard to see why you'd need to, it's overkill. If all you want is to use Windows Live on your BB, just point your phone's browser to mobile.blackberry.com and download the application to your phone directly.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-27-08 12:45 AM
    Kenneth is right, you could transfer your sister's MSN to your phone -- but it's hard to see why you'd need to, it's overkill. If all you want is to use Windows Live on your BB, just point your phone's browser to mobile.blackberry.com and download the application to your phone directly.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    does anyone know if being "logged on" to MSN live on the b-berry is using up data....or is it just when you're receiving and replying to messages.
    07-28-08 12:24 PM
    It uses a small amount of data when you log on, and periodically to keep you connected. It "checks in" with the server
    07-28-08 12:27 PM
    thanks! appreciate the help
    07-28-08 12:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD