I downloaded Windows live messenger on my 8130 and for a while it worked very well now though it makes my phone REALLY slow and I want to delete it but when i go to my advanced options to my applications Windows live isn't on my list so i have no way to delete it. I've tried going into options on the actual app and there is no way to delete it that way either. My boyfriend has the same phone same apps but his works perfectly and Messenger shows up on his app list. I have had to switch my phone out once before for tech. problems, is there something that I am missing or will i have to go into my carrier again and get yet another new phone??? I'd really appreciate any advice
    11-02-09 11:27 AM
    You can remove it by using the desktop app on your computer. Go to add/remove and it should be there on the list somewhere. If not, just call your carrier, you don't always have to go there, its a pain in the ***. They can usually help you over the phone, just be sure to call them from another phone so you can play around with your bb while they are talking to you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-05-09 01:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD