I have read various tutorials so I am sorry for asking this again. I am a newbie and would love to transfer some DVDs I have to the phone. I have the 8130 Pearl.
    I own a pretty new HP Vista Desktop with DVD maker / burner etc. Will I have to install or purchase some other software to get let's say, the DVD Spiderman 3 on my phone or will my system currently be able to handle this?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    01-03-08 10:34 AM
    You will need a dvd ripper like this. I brought them both as a suite. You can download the trial, but it has limitations.
    See the problem with what came on your computer is it will create dvd's but only from your material. As in video camera. It will not rip them.

The converter will take movies you already have say a avi or mpeg and covert it to a 3gp or m4p to use on your BB

Ultra DVD Ripper - DVD Ripper Software Ripping DVD to AVI DivX MPEG MP4 iPod PSP 3GP
    01-03-08 11:30 AM
    What about DVDs I own? Will it rip these say like Boogie Nights or any other major motion picture DVD?
    01-03-08 11:38 AM
    Yup. But it will not do BlueRay yet.
    I've ripped Finding Nemo, Borat, The Omega Man, and a few others and they all play fine.

Try the download, only thing is you will only get 5 minutes of the movie.
    01-03-08 11:44 AM
    Or you could get Mobiola for less than half the price of Ultra DVD ripper...plus the trial will let you do a full conversion (18 of them actually) before you buy to be sure it's right for you. I've used is sucessfully to convert DVDs as well as pull down and convert YouTube stuff.
    01-03-08 01:54 PM
    11-24-08 06:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD