Hi all. I am a new blackberry owner!! My wife has had one for a year or so and i look forward to using all of the BB tools. I plan on visiting the site regularly and actively posting if I can ever help anyone.

I am hoping someone can help me with my first problem. i am trying to access a site that I use frequently for work (monster.com). Everything goes fine until I get to the log in screen. At that point I get this error message: javascript: An error occurred while executing a script. Anyone know how I can possibly fix this error. I am running blackberry software version 4.3.0.97

I appreciate any help or insight!
    04-25-08 06:49 AM
    you may need tgo have java script enabled...

go to your browser...menu>options>browser and set it up there..

-db
    04-25-08 06:55 AM
    What do u do.for monster? Sales, customer service? I know a ton of people that work for monster.com here in massachusetts.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-25-08 07:45 AM
    Also, I would suggest downloading the Opera Mini browser. It works great for pages that are not mobile optimized like Monster.com . Opera Mini can be downloaded for free OTA.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-25-08 07:52 AM
    I agree that Opera Mini should do the trick

Welcome to CB!!!
    04-25-08 08:20 AM
    thanks guys, i am trying it now
    04-25-08 08:32 AM
    I get a lot further than I used to could. Now it gets hung up on a screen that I normally woulnd't get that says Logging in. Please wait.... I have waited for 5 minutes and it has not progressed to resume search screen which is next. Guys I appreciate the warm welcome and assistance.
    04-25-08 08:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD