Last night I was playing around with my 8130, surfing the net and I found a website called mocospace. I signed up and joined the chat room. It was my first encounter with a online chat room. My first thought was, this is pretty cool but after 20 minutes my smile turned to confusion. It turned out to be a perverted freak show. I guess my question is.... anyone know of a mobile online chat room without the desperate freaks and perverts, or are they nonexsistant?
    01-21-08 03:49 PM
    No matter what 'chat room' you go to, there will always be people in there that shouldn't be in there...

I say just chat via BlackBerry Pin Messenger, or Google Talk (if you have GMail), etc, etc. Alternatively, look at something like FaceBook - albeit, they have there own issues...
    01-21-08 04:04 PM
    it's online chat.... need I say more.

naviwilliams is right, use gchat or blackberry chat, specifically with people you know.

01-21-08 08:00 PM
    A never ending saga with online chat rooms.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-21-08 08:10 PM
    It was my first chatroom experience so you can guess how I was a little surprised. I figure it was just the channel i was in, but nope, everyone of them have the exact same conversation. Desperate people trying to get cyber-laid.

I was kind of hoping to find a chat where people talk about gaming, web making etc... ya know, real chat on real subjects.
    01-21-08 11:31 PM
    Maybe back in the bbs days. Not so much now unfortunately.

01-22-08 01:33 PM
    Sorry, didn't realize on the BB the page doesn't refresh..
    Last edited by cammy1174; 01-22-08 at 01:42 PM. Reason: oops
    01-22-08 01:34 PM
    Sorry, didn't realize on the BB the page doesn't refresh..
    Last edited by cammy1174; 01-22-08 at 01:42 PM. Reason: oops
    01-22-08 01:37 PM
    Crackberry people I'm new to this blackberry thing. I'm looking for people to help me out show me the ins n outs of this blackberry world get at me my pin is 4027cc3b
    01-27-09 08:34 AM
    Any blackberry user wanna chat then hit me up @ 30691E08. Anyother mobile chatrooms?
    04-10-09 10:39 PM
    Ah the bbs days, anyone remember concentric? You could connect to them dial up of course thru a local number and then connect to hundreds of bbs(s) plus you got an internet shell account, great for newsgroups ftp and telneting. Ah those were the days!

Maybe back in the bbs days. Not so much now unfortunately.

04-10-09 10:52 PM
    Last night I was playing around with my 8130, surfing the net and I found a website called mocospace. I signed up and joined the chat room. It was my first encounter with a online chat room. My first thought was, this is pretty cool but after 20 minutes my smile turned to confusion. It turned out to be a perverted freak show. I guess my question is.... anyone know of a mobile online chat room without the desperate freaks and perverts, or are they nonexsistant?
    Yup~ It's Called BBM LOL
    04-11-09 07:24 AM
    It was my first chatroom experience so you can guess how I was a little surprised. I figure it was just the channel i was in, but nope, everyone of them have the exact same conversation. Desperate people trying to get cyber-laid.

I was kind of hoping to find a chat where people talk about gaming, web making etc... ya know, real chat on real subjects.
    You could try searching online for chat rooms that interest you, and then you could check to see if they have a mobile site.
    04-13-09 01:05 PM
    So I'm wondering if you found any nice chat rooms yet? Or have you just create your own?

06-11-09 12:33 AM
    Mocospace gay! I joined because I used to do the whole pchat thing and all my friends moved over so I signef up. Worst decision ever. Even when you request private settings any person viewing your page can see where you're from you're age and what you post in the about me section. And don't think about joining just any room because any freak can send you little messages or ims. I spend most of my time deleting friend requests. So what I'm saying is

If you're thinking about mocospace don't do it.

06-11-09 07:11 AM
    yes it is I just tried it while trying to figure out my phone (
    it has a mind of its own my phone does.
    pin 30B078FB
    Last edited by neenah_chick; 09-30-09 at 08:47 AM. Reason: pin
    09-30-09 08:46 AM
    So what chat rooms are there that are sort of decent or diffrent from moco-whatever
    02-26-10 08:32 PM
    There are a couple of good chats. One I like is freenode. It's good if you like tech subjects. About the Network

There are some other special interest chats for various hobbies, you have to find a server on the right network and access the channel. You need an irc client.
    03-03-10 07:41 AM
    Where is all the sexy lesbians at hit me up me up

07-16-10 12:44 AM

07-24-10 10:42 PM

Try Pinwal and Pinswap.It's not really chat.You view profiles and friend request them.It's not bad...I too tried moco and OMG it only took me a half an hour to delete that account!

07-24-10 10:48 PM
    Heyy
    Does anybody know how to get FREE themes off a website, that actually work?! I have downloaded 3 and none of them are going to THEMES on my blackberry bold, i have the 9000. Ive been having no luck. All these websites are bogus? Havent even tried downloading some from this site, any one have any advice???
    08-26-10 02:34 PM
    Hey, if any one wants to chat and me on blackberry messenger my pin is 230A7100. add me please!!!!!!!
    10-15-10 10:58 AM
    any one lookin 4 that big **** halla at me 327ca084
    01-18-11 01:37 PM
    Hey am Krissy 28 Trinidad, jus look for friendly chatting 214b59f3
    03-20-11 09:00 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD