umm...well i'm with Telus, and I am unable to send MMS messages and i was wondering if there was a way to bypass that in the BB system somewhere?? cuz that really sucks AND i meant to put 8130 in the top lol oops!*
    01-05-08 10:15 PM
    Yep, the 8130 is also known as a Pearl.

If you can't send MMS it's possible that Telus devices can't do it (Sprint devices cannot).

Someone else with Telus will chime in, I'm sure.
    01-05-08 10:16 PM
    thank u =) im really hoping that I can, cuz there are some options in the phone for MMS but i just cant get to them, so im hoping that there is some secret thing or something lol it would make me REALLY happy lol
    01-05-08 10:19 PM
    just a note there is an alternative:

send what multimedia you need to in an email

if you really need it to go to a phone most cell phones have an email address asociated with them like verizon is [email protected] (i think)
    Last edited by kev8124; 01-05-08 at 11:59 PM. Reason: adjustment
    01-05-08 11:57 PM
    i tried that email thing to send it to another phone, but whatever email address they gave (phone#@carrier.net) wouldnt work or accept messages, and i get an email back saying that it wasnt sent =S
    this is probably the only thing i hate bout the blackberry!!
    01-06-08 01:12 PM
    Did you inquire with your carrier as to which options are available and provisioned in your plan?
    01-06-08 01:28 PM
    ya im not able to send MMS through my carrier, but I was hoping that there was something in the phone that would allow me to bypass the system
    01-07-08 11:47 AM
    i tried that email thing to send it to another phone, but whatever email address they gave (phone#@carrier.net) wouldnt work or accept messages, and i get an email back saying that it wasnt sent =S
    this is probably the only thing i hate bout the blackberry!!
    ya im not able to send MMS through my carrier, but I was hoping that there was something in the phone that would allow me to bypass the system
    Nope, your only alternative would be as mentioned earlier: send via email to a valid email addy.
    01-07-08 12:42 PM
    Ok thanks guys..i appreciate it !!
    01-09-08 12:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD