Hey everybody. I'm wondering if anyone else has come across this. I downloaded the newest software version from Verizon's site. Updated through DM, everything was smooth as can be. I looked into the themes, and noticed there were two additonal, Storm and Bold. They both looked AWESOME!! So, I hooked my pearl back up to get my address book, and after it was completed, the themes were gone!! :-( Anybody know A)What happened to them? B)Anyway of getting them back? Thanks!
    11-07-08 07:38 PM
    Well the backup is what would have removed them, but I've never heard of a new OS coming with Bold and Storm themes..
    11-07-08 08:22 PM
    Neither have I, that was strange...
    11-07-08 08:37 PM
    Or a dream..
    11-07-08 08:39 PM
    They were listed, from what I remember, as pearl bold and pearl storm in the theme options. I forgot which carrier software I was on before the update. I believe Verizon 4.3. Both of them were awesome.... Very strange.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by wvbrianvw; 11-07-08 at 09:24 PM.
    11-07-08 09:19 PM
    I just found a website that has both of them... It's made by a Zman design. I never dowloaded these themes seperatly, it was part of the Verizon download. But their both really good themes. Check them out.
    11-07-08 11:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD