I have two emails set up on my Pearl and one is absolutely robust and chock-full of emails (so many so that I find it annoying); the other. . .only has one email in it, despite the fact that there are many emails in that box. Several days ago, it had my full inbox (100 or so emails), I was receiving those messages on the BB no problem. Now, it is virtually empty. I sent a test email to it to see if it would "add" my new email (I thought it my have deleted old messages for some reason but would still get new ones); it got my email. . .and REPLACED the one that was in there before (so there's still just ONE in it, on the BB). Now, I can't find anything older than that "test" email, including the email that was in there when I started testing.

What the heck is it doing?? Thoughts?
    05-30-08 11:48 PM
    This sounds like it could be a memory issue. Check your memory and if you're below 10mbs go to the following thread:

http://www.blackberryforums.com/gene...ee-memory.html
    05-30-08 11:51 PM
    Your memory is about gone. Go to Options > Status > and what is your File Free?
    05-30-08 11:52 PM
    13641287 bytes--you're right that sounds low. . .so how do I fix it? I have a mac, so I'm not sure the link flurrycat directed me to is going to work for me, I am running Leopard and I use missing sync for my app.
    05-31-08 12:00 AM
    Here is a couple of simple things to do that will help fix.

Free up memory

How to Free Up Memory on your BlackBerry Smartphone | CrackBerry.com
    05-31-08 12:05 AM
    Thanks for the links.
    05-31-08 07:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD