I just got my pearl... and the micro SD card will simply not fit all the way in like it is supposed to. I have it the right way, but its just not going all the way.

help?
    05-26-09 06:39 PM

anyone?
    05-26-09 10:29 PM
    Try using something flat like a small flathead screwdriver to help gently push it in. If that doesn't work check to make sure nothing's blocking the slot. And I know you said you have it facing the right way, but double check just to be sure.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-09 11:49 PM
    I had to use a pencil eraser to gently click the card into my wife's Pearl. Didn't like the thought of using anything hard to push it in.

05-27-09 12:42 AM
    Well I don't know if that would really help, since it just isn't going anywhere. Is it possible there is a broken piece not allowing it in?

05-27-09 07:37 AM
    It will stop and not go in any farther if you have it upside down, but if you're sure you have it the right way up (contacts up if you're looking at the screen) then I'm not sure what might be wrong.
    05-27-09 09:14 AM
    Yeah I have it right. It just won't go!

05-27-09 11:17 AM
    I know this topic kind of died...

but i wanted to let you know what happened! I actually got it in there! The spring that clicks in was broken, and i pretty much forced it realllllly hard into the slot. When I saw "media card detected" I flipped!
    05-28-09 12:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD