ALL BLONDES AREn't DUMB....LOL

You can clear up to 5MB is what the program says. I only deleted media and the internal RIM programs. Did a restart after that.. I jumped up 10MB.
    07-03-08 06:46 PM
    I ran it on 4.5.0.37, and had no problem with it.
    You deleted the sample wallpapers? It says in the memory optimization thread that it will not delete them because the file name changed?
    07-03-08 06:46 PM
    ALL BLONDES AREn't DUMB....LOL
    Hehehehe...

You deleted the sample wallpapers? It says in the memory optimization thread that it will not delete them because the file name changed?
    Yes I deleted the sample wallpapers without incident. Just keep in mind that I have no backup to retrieve these images by using this app.
    07-03-08 06:48 PM
    Well, I had deleted the wallpapers already using the PC. I used it to delete some themes after I loaded the new OS.
    07-03-08 06:49 PM
    If I have WELL OVER 10MB is there any point to do more optimization if I don't plan on downloading any applications. At that, do you recommend any good applications for the Pearl? I want a application like softreset, do you know of any that works with the new firmware?
    07-03-08 06:57 PM
    Well I got 7095792...NOW...hows that look to you?...I still need cut back on being a App W.H.O.R.E

Hehehehe...

Yes I deleted the sample wallpapers without incident. Just keep in mind that I have no backup to retrieve these images by using this app.
    07-03-08 07:04 PM
    you dont have alot of Flash memory on these phone (atleast until the bold comes out which will have 1gb)[/url]
    Only 128MB is usable for apps.
    07-03-08 07:16 PM
    Well I got 7095792...NOW...hows that look to you?...I still need cut back on being a App W.H.O.R.E
    Hehe.... I hate to say it, but it's true. I have the CB Launcher, Google Maps, and that's it. And I even have 96MB of memoury to play with!

Try deciding what you can and cannot live without, and go from there.
    07-03-08 07:18 PM
    How much space does your picture take up??......LOL thanks 4 the help
    Hehe.... I hate to say it, but it's true. I have the CB Launcher, Google Maps, and that's it. And I even have 96MB of memoury to play with!

Try deciding what you can and cannot live without, and go from there.
    07-04-08 12:07 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD