Hi - I purchased a media card 2GB and had no problems. I really don't have much media in general except for a few ring tones. I did want to free up some memory so I thought I'd open the media manager from the desktop manager and then open the media file on my device via the desktop manager and just drag the files over. I ran into 2 problems:

1.) There is no media Manager on my desktop Manager. I get 4 options, Sync, back-up and restore, application loader and switch device wizard so where is the media manager?

2.) How do I get to the media part on my device from the desktop manager. I don't see any options for this.

Is that the path to follow or.....am I way off. Help!!
    07-14-08 11:08 PM
    1. You probably didn't instead the package that has Media Manager bundled with it.

2. You can probably just go into Media on your BB to copy the items over.
    07-14-08 11:15 PM
    You're rrrrrright! I don't think Tmo has the media manager at all. I checked the bb site and they have it but it's a different build so I am concerned that it might cause conflicts. I did go into the Media files on the device - I have mass storage on - and I can't find an option to copy it but I'll keep looking.

Thanks for the help.
    07-15-08 12:11 AM
    07-15-08 12:30 AM
    Hi. The first time I clicked the link for just the versions #'s. This time, I selected the pearl and it took me to the t-mobile upgrade for the media manager. Thank-you!
    07-15-08 01:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD