And Im willing to bet the reason the prev person cant find his/hers newly hidden pics is cause they're trying to find them right from the pictures space. Ie: they've opened the pics section in the media app and cant see the pics or folder of pics and are trying to un-hide them right from there, rather than just hitting the options button as soon as they open the media app itself. I know exactly whay they're doing but its hard to put into words.....good luck.
    Yup. That is why I asked them to give us their exact steps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-15-09 10:11 AM
    Hey thx vndlewis....I just noticed that myself and was about to post up that the vidz didnt work! lol

But no problems with the pics! I hid and un-hid the entire folder I wanted gone!
    01-15-09 10:46 AM
    I have been trying like FOREVER to figure out how to hide pictures. Thank you ALL very much. It was simple after I read the steps.
    01-15-09 11:51 AM
    You are quite welcome Iggymo.

01-15-09 12:29 PM
    Actually... I have found a way to make it hidden... I just don't know how to UNHIDE it???

But for your reference, go into the picture select it... click the menu key... scroll to properties... checkbox HIDDEN... then close... only thing is... I don't know how to unide it... hence coming to the forum today to see if anyone else knows

Coffin Gurl
    01-29-09 06:47 PM
    I just hid one and found it.

1) media

2) explore

3) media card

4) blackberry

5) pictures

6) folder where pic is hidden (if in a specific folder)

7) menu

8) show hidden

The name of the hidden pic is gray - not black like normal ones. Click on the name and the pic will show. If you want to unhide the pic go to menu > properties > un-check hidden.

These are the exact steps I just took to find a pic.
    Here you go.

01-29-09 11:15 PM
    I have tried this, However the box is there but I can't actually select it
    12-28-11 09:58 PM
82 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD