I have Blackberry Pearl 8130 { verizon }that is full flashed to Metro ( web.mms.txt ), but when I did the

upgrade I lost the web/email/pix.
    i got this ( YOU rdevice dose not currently have any browser configuration service book entrise ......))

Can you give me step by step instructions

on how to get them back?
    i try with (( Resend service books , or
    options > advanced options > host routing tables > Register Now )) but nothing work .i still cant find browser, but b4 work ok ..
    thx 4 help
    02-19-10 09:55 PM
    I have that same damn problem...but i have a friend at work that say he know how to get it back..so i'm texting him right now to help me out. then if i can i will post it.
    02-21-10 09:41 AM
    Have your service book sent from the Metro BIS site. That should do it. Once you receive the email, wait a minute, pull the battery, wait a minute, and put it back in.

If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-21-10 03:05 PM
    I don't think if your browser not working how can u get an email on your phone? To receive the metro bis service book. Anyway i have the file tariq73 just give me your email. Later
    02-23-10 10:23 AM
    HELP! I have the same problem. I reinstalled service books, registered, pulled battery, triple checked all my settings, yet no internet or mms. I do have my browser yet it will not connect. I have been through all the forum suggestions with no luck. Can anyone give me any ideas?
    03-04-10 06:44 AM
    I have the same issue on a curve flashed to Metro.
    04-06-10 07:06 PM
    same here can anyone help
    04-24-10 02:52 AM
    Did anyone figure this out? Did you put your phone in legacy mode while loading service books?

I have my browser Icon back, I loaded SB's in legacy, I cannot afford cdma workshop right now. Is there anyone that can help me out. I have QXDM and QPST also I have crack util
    06-14-10 10:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD