I just have a few questions. I just got the pearl 8130 and like it so far.

My first question is about the web browser. I can get to websites and all, but I have to go through the links from the homepage. The �help� feature says there should be a �go to� option in the menu, but there isn�t. Also it is taking me to a page to download games, and I have to click home from the bottom of there.

Is there a different way to get to websites, and am I able to reset the homepage?

My other question is missed calls show up in the call log, email shows up in the email , but I also have the mailbox that holds both of those as well. Is there a way to disable that extra message application/icon? I only want to keep the separate ones, call log, email, texts, etc.

Thanks!
    10-30-08 11:07 AM
    Welcome to CB!

1. The page in the browser that has the address bar at the top, that is the Go To screen.

2. Hit the menu button while in the browser and go to options. There you can customize the browser settings to your liking. Including changing the home page.

3. Hit the green call button>menu>options>call logging, and select none.
    Last edited by pltaylor; 10-30-08 at 11:27 AM.
    10-30-08 11:18 AM
    If you just activated the phone thru Verizon, when you open your Browser the 'Go To' Option is not there is it? This is a Verizon thing. Remove your battery while the device is ON, wait a minute ans re-install battery. When it loads up go back to browser and you should have the 'Go To' option to type in web addresses. Let me know...
    10-30-08 11:21 AM
    Yes! that worked perfectly! I now have the "go to" option in the menu, thanks!

I also switched my call log options so that it doesn't appear in the messages app as well.

Thanks again!!
    10-30-08 11:32 AM
    Figured it would. Like I said it's a Verizon thing. You only need to do this when you first activate a BlackBerry thru them. Glad to help...
    10-30-08 11:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD