Ok first off a big thank you to all of the addicts here at crackberry. You have made adjusting to my new phone a breeze. Every time I visit I learn new ways of making my BB work for me.
    Now I just need to vent for a few minutes about the Otterbox. When I saw the review for the Otterbox I knew that was the case for me as I often work in a construction environment. I went to Otterbox and signed up to be notified when the case was available for the 8130. I received the email at the end of February and ordered my case the first day of March. On March 4th I received an email saying they had processed my order, received my payment and would be shipping my case in 3 to 4 days. At that point I would receive another email with the tracking number. Somewhere around the 13 I started to wonder what was going on and gave them a call. I was told the case was on back order but would be in next week and shipped right out to me. I didn�t. I was patient and waited till the 28th and called again. The lady said she didn�t know when they would be getting them in but she would call the distributer and call me back. She did this in a very timely manner and told me they were getting them in Monday and she would ship it out this week. So here it is Thursday and like a dog checking his food dish for scraps I keep looking at my BB to see if I missed hearing that I got the much anticipated email from them saying it has shipped.

Day 34 and counting�..
    04-03-08 03:18 PM
    Welcome to CB!
    04-03-08 03:27 PM
    I do hope the Otterbox gets to you soon. Then you can release your anger upon it, it'll take it. I htink we have all experienced this at some point in our lives.

I'm currently engaging Baby Einstein over a faulty product. They keep sending me the wrong replacement.

Welcome to the ranks of CB
    04-03-08 03:33 PM
    Welcome to CB!

You have been very patient, lets hope you get your otterbox soon!
    04-03-08 03:33 PM
    I just placed my order for the Otterbox. Now I'm scared. That long of a wait might kill me.
    04-03-08 03:50 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry. Good Luck with the Otterbox.
    04-03-08 04:18 PM
    Welcome to cb and let your otterbox have it when it arrives! Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-03-08 04:35 PM
    Are you aware of the problem they were having with weak magnets in the holster not forcing the Pearl into Standby Mode? I believe this is the reason for the backordering, as they wanted to correct the mistake so that all new versions would ship with the stronger magnet.

I ordered mine around the 27th of February and received it within a couple of days. However they shipped me the wrong color and when I brought it to their attention, they informed me of the problem with the magnets and told me I would have to wait a while because they would ship no new orders until it was rectified. But they let me keep the one they shipped free of charge!

They were all very nice to deal with and I hope you get your case soon. Has to be one of the best customer service experiences I've had.

In addition, I got my tracking number last week and it should be delivered today or tomorrow according to UPS.
    04-03-08 04:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD