Hey there,
    I just got the Perl 8130 and have a quick question regarding the black berry emails. If I read my emails in outlook it still shows as new mail in my blackberry. However if I read my emails in the blackberry it shows as read on my outlook. Is there anyway to sync my outlook mail so it shows "read" in the blackberry without buying the backberry exchange?

Right now I have to go into the blackberry and open every message again, so I can get an accurate account of new mail when I leave the office. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Stefan
    01-11-08 10:18 AM
    Hmm, it depends how you're setup. So, are you on BES, or not?

Also, to mark items as read, from the BlackBerry, go to the date line, press menu, and mark prior items as read...
    01-11-08 11:06 AM
    We do not have BES. We are a small company and I don't know if it is worth the costs at this point..so I am wondering if there is any third party software that will allow you to do this or if there is any other options.
    01-11-08 11:09 AM
    Maybe I should ask differently. Are you connecting with BIS, thus having your work email forwarded to your BlackBerry email address, or are you using the redirector or something from within Desktop Manager?
    01-11-08 12:16 PM
    I really appreciate you taking the time to help me out....here is the answer.

We use Blackberry Internet Services. More like a redirector
    01-11-08 02:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD