I am a brand new BB pearl 8130 Verizon user and I am kind of a news junkie. I like to frrequent FOX News among others and view their on-line videos, but when I click on the video it takes me to the top of the page and does nothing or on other sites it says that there is some sort of HTTP error 500: internal server error. It just seems that I can't watch any videos that are on the internet. I have set all my application permissions to allow as well. Any ideas please????
    02-29-08 02:29 AM
    Bad news: the 8130 does not have Internet Video playing capabilities (yet).

Good news: the 8130, unlike its competitors (besides the iPhone) can play videos from YouTube Mobile. Google search: YouTube mobile

02-29-08 05:13 AM
    Bad news: the 8130 does not have Internet Video playing capabilities (yet).

Good news: the 8130, unlike its competitors (besides the iPhone) can play videos from YouTube Mobile. Google search: YouTube mobile

The 8130 Pearl does not support YouTube unless if you are with Verizon. Google "YouTube Goes Mobile"
    02-29-08 08:11 AM
    The 8130 Pearl does not support YouTube unless if you are with Verizon. Google "YouTube Goes Mobile"
    That article was from 11/2006 when VZW started offering select YouTube vids through their VCast app.

The 8130 can access YouTube vids through m.youtube.com regardless of carrier.
    02-29-08 08:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD