Hey there all you pearl users and those who are gods of knowledge...How the **** can i use the net on my pearl...i can get on the net, but you tube plays like 20 seconds of a video and freezes. Myspace is only a small portion of the site...i know that my buddy can do both on his i phone...did i make the wrong mistake in getting this pearl...i did get it for the internet...did the a hole at sprint lie when he told me that i can use the full internet on it...what do i do????
    02-21-08 10:58 PM
    You might get a little more help if your language wasn't so offensive.
    02-22-08 12:03 AM
    yep, i agree. also, a search would probably yield some results, as this has gone over many times.
    02-22-08 12:06 AM
    well sorry for all that i offended...i actually just needed a answer before i went searching...and there are so many repeat threads on here...why the hard time about me asking one questions...see it is easier to find the question i asked rather than go and find everyone elses...get my drift...
    02-22-08 12:21 AM
    Opera mini!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-08 12:24 AM
    The web browser isn't the Blackberry's best feature. If you want a really good brwoser then the iPhone might have been a better choice. Seriously.

As suggested above, you might try www.operamini.com
    02-22-08 12:30 AM
    With RIMs newer consumer oriented vision, hopefully they'll realize their browser needs competitive enhancements in future OS releases.
    02-22-08 06:45 AM
    ok thanks for the opera mini reply..how do i get it...thanks again in advance....and gadget geek what did you mean by your comment...I am a non techy...Does a future os mean I nead a new phone later on or a download can take care of that
    02-22-08 10:11 AM
    You get operamini.com by going on your browser on your BB and go to www.operamini.com. You can download it from there.
    02-22-08 10:18 AM
    sweet..see this is why i came to you guys for all the 411...your the best
    02-22-08 10:23 AM
    ....and gadget geek what did you mean by your comment...I am a non techy...Does a future os mean I nead a new phone later on or a download can take care of that
    No, def don't need a new device... its quite easy to upgrade the OS on your current BB yourself.

This thread gives instructions for loading version 4.3.0.97 http://forums.crackberry.com/f79/us-...-8130-a-16688/
    02-22-08 10:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD