Hello all.

was hoping to get a little help with installation of a new BB theme...

i have tried numerous times to download a theme to my desktop...but not sure what to do from there? do i have to extract a file from that cute little stack of books icon? lol (tho i's sure thats not the techie term for it!)

i get the "no applications for your device" message in my desktop manager when i try and install it.

i have done a few OTA links, but it seems all the ones i like are not avail in that format.

thanks again
    t
    02-10-08 10:19 PM
    1. Download the zip file to your desktop.
    2. Extract the files to another folder.
    3. Plug in your Blackberry.
    4. Open desktop Manager.
    5. Use App loader to Add the alx. file

If you keep getting that error message, try updating your Desktop Manager.
    02-10-08 10:24 PM
    Hello all.

was hoping to get a little help with installation of a new BB theme...

i have tried numerous times to download a theme to my desktop...but not sure what to do from there? do i have to extract a file from that cute little stack of books icon? lol (tho i's sure thats not the techie term for it!)

i get the "no applications for your device" message in my desktop manager when i try and install it.

i have done a few OTA links, but it seems all the ones i like are not avail in that format.

thanks again
    t
    In order for the desktop manager to work, you need to have a copy of your device's OS install on your PC.
    After you download and install this, do as Cindy explained.
    02-11-08 04:43 AM
    "In order for the desktop manager to work, you need to have a copy of your device's OS install on your PC.""

How would one do this?

thanks,
    t
    02-11-08 08:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD