Hey all,

I'm having trouble trying to figure something out.

What i want is to keep my SMS's separated from my Emails...
    To do so, i click the option keep messages and email in separate folders ...

And actually all of my messages (SMS, Email) are kept separate.

However when i enter the messages folder i always go straight to the email folder...
    And i don't want to keep pressing trackball -> view folder -> sms inbox...

I don't understand why, by default, i go to the email folder since my icon list has two icons 1.Messages 2.my email account...and they both lead to the same folder...

My question is:

Is there a way to go directly to my SMS inbox?

Another Question: Where can i download Maps or any GPS application for BB?

Thanks,

RP
    04-07-09 03:42 AM
    There should be a separate icon for SMS messages in applications. It may be hidden though - if so from the applications page press the bb menu>show all. The icon for SMS messages should look like a piece of paper with a phone icon next to it (At least, that's what it looks like on the BB Dimension Zen theme).

You can also get the BB Maps app from the blackberry website, alternatively you can get google maps by going to m.google.com.
    04-07-09 08:34 AM
    if your messages feature is on "separate" you should have an "SMS" icon and a "Messages" icon. I have tagged my side key to my SMS so that I go directly to my texts rather than having to switch.

I would say, make sure that your messages is on "separate" and this will make sure that you have 2 icons - 1 for messages, and 1 for SMS/MMS.
    04-07-09 09:39 AM
    Thanks both of you...

I managed to do it...it's perfect now!

Now i'm just wondering on how can i download some maps to use offline navigation...

Any ideas? anyone has entire maps loaded onto their BBs using offline mode?
    04-07-09 10:18 AM
    That will take up A LOT of memory. I wouldn't want to waste memory on that. Pearls have the least amount of memory anyway.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-09 10:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD