Ok I know that this has been a post several times over and over again, but i need to ask. I have read in a couple other post that the Pearl has pre loaded Yahoo messenger. Is that correct. And if not where can I get it so that when someone IM's me I get it like a text message. Right now I am going through the net and have to keep going back to check for messages. I just want my phone to tell me when i am getting IM's. And i pretty much only want Yahoo becasue i don't do enough to do Jive talk and pay for it...Thanks again.....
    03-11-08 10:54 AM
    mobile.blackberry.com

good luck.
    03-11-08 10:57 AM
    j...will that do what i am looking to do...And do i have to download anything to do it...
    03-11-08 11:00 AM
    It is not pre-loaded on the Pearl. You have to download it from where jsanders suggested. It is pretty painless and simple. That was one of the first things I did as I had it on a previous berry. You can also download google talk in the same manner.
    Both a free and act/feel a lot like the computer program of Yahoo IM or Google Talk.
    03-11-08 11:32 AM
    Download them from your BB browser.
    03-11-08 11:41 AM
    Well I'm on the 8800 but I don't go around telling everybody! Lol.

Do what these guys say, I have no good advice I just wanted to make a crappy joke based on your thread title. Sorry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-08 11:55 AM
    Lol. Good one !!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-08 01:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD