I think my 8130 is possessed! I guess it is like a joke I once read: my software does't have bugs...it just developes random features. It's not as funny when it actually happens for some reason hmm?? Well anyway, I've posted about this before and people have been very helpful the problem is that the problem keeps changing. At first my suretype disappeared, still haven't got that back (man I miss that). Then my 4 key got weird and sent me back a page every time I pressed it, followed advice of another member (Thanks!) I think it was a simple battery pull that made the 4 key stop doing it.then it started doing it again but not all the time mostly just in password fields. Now when I try to put in a password it won't let me the multi tap thing, I'm not sure if that is the right term, what I mean is if I need an "y" I would press the TY key twice. If I do that 2 of the boldface dots or * that conceal your password show up and I can't put in the right word. I do not have access to a pc of my own. I sometimes go to the library but that is very limited. If anyone has any ideas pleeeeas! I am willing to try anything!!
    02-16-09 12:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD