I bought the iberry theme last night and I went to install it and there was not an install for my version. Has anyone else run into this problem?
    04-20-08 11:02 AM
    No...............Welcome to CB.
    04-20-08 02:02 PM
    No...............Welcome to CB.
    i would try maybe helping some people, instead of just welcoming everyone to get your post count up.

but as far as the original poster. have you tried a battery pull to see if it shows up then?
    04-20-08 02:03 PM
    There should be a download link and then after download, go to Options > Themes and it should be there. Unless you bought the wrong version for your BB.
    04-20-08 03:34 PM
    i would try maybe helping some people, instead of just welcoming everyone to get your post count up.

but as far as the original poster. have you tried a battery pull to see if it shows up then?
    Can you read? My answer was not and then Welcome.

Life is to short smile.
    04-20-08 04:22 PM
    Can you read? My answer was not and then Welcome.

Life is to short smile.
    i noticed that you said no, but still that offers no insight, it was just an observation that i have noticed with nearly every thread ive seen you on.

sorry to offend!

and i do smile, all the time, cuz my life rocks
    04-20-08 05:17 PM
    i noticed that you said no, but still that offers no insight, it was just an observation that i have noticed with nearly every thread ive seen you on.

sorry to offend!

and i do smile, all the time, cuz my life rocks

LOL..................YOU WORRY TO MUCH. REMEMBER BE NICE AND SMILE.
    04-20-08 05:43 PM
    no fighting in CB !!! be nice to each other
    04-20-08 05:52 PM
    i apologize blueberry! i was just making an observation, im sure i said what alot of others were thinking.

thats just my nature!
    04-20-08 07:24 PM
    I'm with you jared
    04-20-08 09:01 PM
    I bought the iberry theme last night and I went to install it and there was not an install for my version. Has anyone else run into this problem?

I just bought and installed it. I seems that it has to be installed from your Blackberry Browser from an e-mail link. After I did the battery pull it works fine. Not sure if ican get used to the new Icons though.
    04-20-08 10:54 PM
    I'm with you jared
    yeah, but apparently she caught feelings about it, but idk whatever. it is what it is, i was stating facts that others have seen, not like i was making anything up!
    04-21-08 06:38 AM
    The welcome to CB posts can get annoying. I feel that it's unnecessary and it can make it more difficult to search for answers in a thread.

In any case remember that "to" is a preposition; "too" means as well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-21-08 10:44 AM
    The welcome to CB posts can get annoying. I feel that it's unnecessary and it can make it more difficult to search for answers in a thread.
    The day I have to do a search for a post that has the word 'WELCOME' in it is the day I stop coming here. haha.

save the bandwidth. Add the message to your quote or something.
    04-21-08 11:03 AM
    I have a question and forgive my ignorance, but why would it be important to have a high post count? Please don't flame me. Thanks.

04-21-08 11:04 PM
    It gives you a higher status name. That really does not matter. Only quality post that helps others matter.

04-21-08 11:09 PM
    I have a question and forgive my ignorance, but why would it be important to have a high post count? Please don't flame me. Thanks.

It gives you different levels newbie user abuser addict master and genius
    04-21-08 11:25 PM
    Thanks for the explanation. Didn't know that it meant anything.

04-21-08 11:33 PM
    Well where do I get the email link? Thank you for the info.

04-22-08 02:48 AM
    this thread went so far off topic because of the "welcome spam" lol although i ahve to admit i have done the welcome thing but never to up my post count lol i didnt think people would even look at the count that way lol i always try to answer any questions i can
    04-22-08 03:51 AM
    Re the original question: I had a similar issue with a different theme. Re-downloading solved the proplem.
    04-22-08 11:06 AM
    Well where do I get the email link? Thank you for the info.

Did you buy it from CB? If so they should have emailed you the link to download OTA.
    04-22-08 11:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD