Ok so I have a 8120. In the midst of all that was going on I left my phone on the hood of my car this morning. Needless to say it took a spill at about 55 or 60 mph . Well now I'm having a little trouble locating a good place to buy a new housing. Anybody know of a good place to get a unbranded housing from... I need the whole thing... keys, side rails, battery door, front face, tackball trim ring.... the whole mess, and of course the tools to perform the operation with . please help me get my phone back up to par!... It really ticks me off I have NEVER!!! droped a phone or even put a scratch on one! I would like to find a dark grey housing or black would be even better!

So as for the durability of the Blackberry... HA! no question about that the only thing my BB had on was a clear silicone skin and faired out quite well I must say... as far as I can see everything on the phone still functions perfectly
    07-27-08 09:03 PM
    07-27-08 09:05 PM
    07-27-08 09:16 PM
    Go on ebay if you want cheap parts.
    07-27-08 09:23 PM
    Try cnn.cn

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-27-08 09:34 PM
    Thanks for all the help everybody
    07-27-08 10:15 PM
    you might want to try try fonlogix.
    great prices, ship out of nebraska.
    FONLOGIX - At&t Tilt LCD Screen Replacement Tmobile Dash LCD Screen, USPS PRIORITY SHIPPING $6.75

Be aware the Nationwide Network Cellular ships out of Hong Kong takes weeks.
    8110/8120/8130 - LG, 3G, Accessories Store, BenQ-Siemens, Panasonic, BlackBerry, Nokia, Apple, Mi
    07-27-08 10:27 PM
    you might want to try try fonlogix.
    great prices, ship out of nebraska.
    FONLOGIX - At&t Tilt LCD Screen Replacement Tmobile Dash LCD Screen, USPS PRIORITY SHIPPING $6.75

Be aware the Nationwide Network Cellular ships out of Hong Kong takes weeks.
    8110/8120/8130 - LG, 3G, Accessories Store, BenQ-Siemens, Panasonic, BlackBerry, Nokia, Apple, Mi
    i just got a part off of nnc in hong kong and it took a mere 7 days. it was a battery door lock for a curve. it did not take that long. they are cheap and quality parts too.
    07-27-08 10:43 PM
    Omg thank god for the link. My side railings are abit damaged and so is my bottom of the phone. I seriously thought I had to buy a new phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-08 02:25 AM
    Thanks a bunch Chaz!!! got the parts on order and the tools! The only thing I don't like is the Vodafone branding on the bottom cover... but generally that stuff is screen printed on there, so a little bit of good'ole rubbing compound should take care of that!

THANKS AGAIN!
    07-28-08 07:55 AM
    Just wanted to thank Chaz for that link on behalf of one of my converts.
    He was at work, and like an *****, had his Pearl in his back pocket with his keys and sat down on it...lens all scratched to heck.
    They have lenses on this site for $5!!!!
    So anyway, thanks from him for being helpful.
    07-28-08 02:29 PM
    No problem, bumpin and antiandy - glad to help.
    07-28-08 02:31 PM
    He was at work, and like an *****, had his Pearl in his back pocket with his keys and sat down on it...lens all scratched to heck.
    They have lenses on this site for $5!!!!
    So anyway, thanks from him for being helpful.
    AH see the phone NEVER goes in the pocket!!! remember kids... avoid our mistakes! always in the holster... face in... no questions
    07-28-08 03:09 PM
    AH see the phone NEVER goes in the pocket!!! remember kids... avoid our mistakes! always in the holster... face in... no questions
    And if it HAS to be in a pocket, it gets sole ownership of said pocket - NO KEYS along with it.
    07-28-08 03:18 PM
    That's exactly why my baby is in a holster either in my pocket (nothing else in it) or on my desk at work.
    07-28-08 05:03 PM
    are these parts interchangeable such as 8320's for 8330's? i always wanted to pick up a spare faceplate and batt cover just to do a little project
    07-28-08 06:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD