Before I start, I'd like to say that I LOVE my new Blackberry Pearl (8130)!! However, the phone confuses the heck out of me! I have a few questions, if anyone out there is kind enough to help me!!

Ringtones:

-The nice people at verizon told me about this site. The girl there said that all I had to do was go to crackberry.com, from my phone, create a login, and then simply search for ringtones, and download them to my phone. This wasn't so easy for me. First off, I got to the website from my phone, but it was just one page, and it wouldn't let me login. I would press login, but then it would refresh on the same page. Is there another way to do this? Such as text the ringtone to my phone, or simply go to something like "get it now", like on other phones, and get a ringtone from there? Please help!

Email:

Is there anyway that can avoid having a read reciept sent to my phone whenever someone reads an email that I sent them? I went into options and I said "no" for read reciept, but they are still sent. How do I fix this?

Alarms:

Is there any way to have more than 1 alarm?

Thank you to EVERYONE out there that may be willing to help me. I appreciate it so much!!
    08-18-08 02:30 PM
    Welcome to CB!
    You can access CB from you BB, but from the wap site. CrackBerry.com WAP Homepage

For ringtones, go to CB from your PC, then email them to your BB. Free Ringtones - CrackBerry.com | CrackBerry.com

Do you use Gmail? If so: http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/gmai...lackberry-853/

There's a program for more than one alarm, but it costs about $10. The BB only has one. BlackBerry Software - Crackberry Store
    Last edited by srplummer; 08-18-08 at 02:38 PM.
    08-18-08 02:35 PM
    Welcome to CB!
    You can access CB from you BB, but from the wap site. CrackBerry.com WAP Homepage

For ringtones, go to CB from your PC, then email them to your BB. Free Ringtones - CrackBerry.com | CrackBerry.com

Do you use Gmail? If so: http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/gmai...lackberry-853/

There's a program for more than one alarm, but it costs about $10. The BB only has one. BlackBerry Software - Crackberry Store
    Very very great feedback! That is exactly what I was going to say and you took the words (and links!) right outta my mouth! haha
    08-18-08 02:39 PM
    Thank you both SO much! I am now enjoying my new ringtones!
    08-18-08 03:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD