O.k. I used to have an old LG phone from verizon, I sent all my videos i had on it to my email, now i have a blackberry 8130 and want to put them on my blackberry. When I try to some them to my blackberry, I get the email but the attachment won't open. Do I need a program to convert it even though it was taken with a video phone? or what do i do.
    03-02-08 04:27 PM
    why dont you try to put them on the blackberry using the desktop manager software and put them into the video folder on your berry? but be sure to download the device software to your computer along with the desktop manager software, if you og to blackberry website, be sure to select the device software from your carrier though!
    03-02-08 04:35 PM
    Save your videos to a folder on your pc (any folder that is easy to remember). Use the CD that came with your phone to install Device Manager software. Once installed, use the Media Manager option to move videos from the pc folder you saved them to - to your BB.
    03-02-08 04:46 PM
    BlackBerry - BlackBerry Desktop and Device Software Download Sites

thats the site you can find your device software at, install that and the desktop manager and you'll be set,
    03-02-08 05:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD