Hello all!
    I'm new in this forum, but i've reed some topics and you all seems to be expert with blackberrys!:P

Excuse me if my english is not very good, i'm a french quebecer.
    Maybe you'll be able to help me, I got a problem with my 8130 pearl and I don't know how to fix it. Since yesterday, there's always a little icon in the middle of the homescreen that appear, it's the same that the one that represent ''loading''. My batterie goes down very quickly and it's ''lagg'' all the time.

I don't even knnow what to do.
    I hope you all understand me, Thanks a lot.
    11-05-08 08:22 PM
    Sounds like a memory issue. What is your file free? Options > status. If below 15 search the forum for "memory optimization.". That will help. Also, please title your thread with your issue like "lagging" or "low battery" so we know what your question is. Also helps people who search the forum for old threads.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-06-08 09:23 AM
    Do a battery pull (just open the back, pull the battery out, reinsert the battery). See if that helps.
    11-06-08 09:33 AM
    My file free seems to be okay, but my problem appear ro be resolve,I recharged my batterie and than I get my BB on this morning, and i got no problem until know.... I'll see....

Thank for ur reply!
    11-06-08 10:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD