I am unable to view my pics after I copy and pasted them into my file on the BB. When I hook up the BB to my PC I can view them on PC but not on BB after I unhook the BB. When I pasted the pics it ask me if I wanted to convert for optimal viewing I am unsre why I cant view the pics. anyone have any suggestions?
    12-21-08 04:06 PM
    I've had a similar experience with my VZW 8130. I transferred a bunch of pictures from my 5 megapixel camera (set at Super Fine resolution), and I can see the pics displayed as thumbnails on the Pearl, but they won't display when I select them.

I'm guessing the files are too big, I'm going to try and edit the file properties to drop the resolution to see if a smaller image file will solve the problem.
    12-21-08 06:45 PM
    Yep, I used the photo editor in XP to reduce the size of the file down to 10% of it's original size and they display quite nicely on the Pearl.

The files went from 5.9 MB down to 27 KB, and made a huge difference in time required to render the pics.

Now a slide show doesn't take forever to display each picture.
    12-22-08 03:38 AM
    I did that too but I still cant look at the pics. The BB dont even see the files either I have come to think that is my memory card is the problem now, when I change where the pics are stored (on device) then they all show up but when I put them on the sd card they are like gone.
    12-22-08 09:04 PM
    You are putting them in the right folder on the memory card, right? (Blackberry/My Pictures)

Sorry, gotta ask.
    12-22-08 10:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD