I love my new BlackBerry but I can't hear it ring. Is there any way to activate the speaker phone when it dose???
    02-23-09 08:14 AM
    are you sure it's set to the highest ring setting? go to profiles> advanced> normal> phone> volume> escalating (or high!)

lol or set your profile to loud.
    02-23-09 09:38 AM
    or add own ringtones and change the vol output on the ringtone via goldwave or some program like that

----------------
    Now playing: WWW.FINESTBLACKBEATZ.US - Myah Marie ft. Laze & Royal - Stiletto Sex WWW.FINESTBLACKBEATZ.US
    02-23-09 10:07 AM
    All of which I have done. I have noticed in media player i can activate the speaker phone now thats loud
    02-23-09 10:10 AM
    yea alslockshop lol thats with the media player its a lil diff then when u get a call in , but ya if u change the ringtone output vol that somestimes can help but if u dont have it try getin

buzz me - free
    vib&ring - which is pay
    ring and vibrate - which is also pay

and with them u can go into the profile and set it to tune and the vibrate program will ring when u get a call and play the tune so if u dont hear it u will have a vib that dont stop , cause the blackberry its self does not do this..

anyways best of luck
    ----------------
    Now playing: WWW.FINESTBLACKBEATZ.US - Mario ft. Rihanna - Emergency Room (Prod. By Soundz) WWW.FINESTBLACKBEATZ.US
    02-23-09 10:13 AM
    i do agree i wish my blackberry would play louder, but having it vibrate does help catch my attention...
    02-23-09 10:24 AM
    yea rim has to do alot with the os when they change it again lol like add the unknown/blocked callers to the profile so u dont have to use a program like ringo/Mring.... and do the vibrate thing like them programs above do cuz i hate how they have it ring and vib and ring and vib when 95% of the phones out there do both at the sametime lol u know ...

----------------
    Listening to: Korn & Slipknot - Got Money
    02-23-09 10:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD